Reviews: sonnycheeba1978

24th Jul 2014

Love this Hostel.

6.6
17th Jul 2014

Not my type of Hostel for sure... wifi is weak to say the least. Overall though not bad I just won´t be staying there or recommending to other travellers.

Condor's House, Lima, Peru
1st Jul 2014

I truly can't say enough about Condor's it's by far my favorite Hostel that I have stayed at. For me it was a home away from home, for what it's worth I came for three days and ended up extending. The Neighborhood is chill, hostel is always clean with great facilities and the staff is awesome. Whenever in Miraflores this is where I would stay :)

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
23rd Apr 2014

I really dig the atmosphere at Way Hostel. The main floor where the kitchen and lounge area are set up nice to chill or meet up. Noches allegres mananas tristes :)

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda, Seville, Spain
19th Apr 2014

Staff and location is awesome. One recommendation to make is to put a small towel in the bathroom to keep the floor dry in between showering. It would help out the next person not having to deal with a wet floor. Other than that I love the hostel!

Mad4you Hostel, Madrid, Spain
13th Apr 2014

Big up to the Staff for an excellent pleasant experience :) Cheers

Dear guest, It has been a while since you have written a review about Mad4You Hostel and although some time has passed we still would like to show you our appreciation! Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! :) Greetings from the Mad4You Team!!

Pyramids View Inn, Cairo, Egypt
10th Apr 2014

Sami and his staff are excellent! Everyone went above and beyond to ensure that everyone including myself had a pleasant stay. Additionally you can't beat the view. Being a stones throw from the only remaining wonders of the world is priceless. I really appreciated being able to have breakfast prior to my departure (outside of breakfast hours).