Teeraya Boutique Dormitory

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really liked it there, but the room could b a lot cleaner!! The staff are fantastic

Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

We came by bus from Phnom Penh. We email the hostel

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I just wanted somewhere close to the beach!! It's was a 2min walk wich was fab. Room smelt of damp. Extremely thin walls that wen the door in the next room would shut the whole room shook.

Homeland Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Staff was friendly

Budget Saigon Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I think we was a littel to old for dorms as every1 was in their late teens early 20's! It was fab for a few days...

Son & Daughter

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The room had a window that was on the inside wall!!??? So had no fresh air... The room smelt of damp. Apart from that it was ok.

Hoa My Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Room was huge. Breakfast was included. Cafe 43 across the road was the bomb!!! Staff always willing to help.

Posh Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff extremely helpfull, very nice family. We bought train tickets with them and one of the boys came in a taxi with us, waited at the train station with us and got on with us to make sure we were in the right bunk.

Budget Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great location and very clean despite the Hong Kong pollution. Room was quite small but if you are backpacking it's very ideal. Complimentary tea and coffee 24/7. Very cheap stay and enjoyed it. The only disadvantage was that our room was right in front of the reception and could get a bit noisy.