Reviews: fundon-hazel

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

El Misti House, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.7
22nd Apr 2014

Great location just 3 blocks away from Copacabana beach. The breakfast is probably one of the best I've had at a hostel. The wifi works great in the common areas but don't expect much in the rooms. The staff are okay with the exception of Renzo. He helped me while I was checking in and he was just wonderful. He made me feel like I was welcomed and I wasn't just another traveler passing through. Don't expect much from the rooms as the bunk beds look a little old. On a brighter note, there's AC!

22nd Apr 2014

Wifi isn't really great in the rooms but it works great in the common areas! Other than that, it's in a great location and offers good facilities. As far as safety, I felt safe being there. The staff are kind and happy to help with anything. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Pariwana Hostel Lima, Lima, Peru
9th Apr 2014

Perfect location! The hostel is located on the main strip with plenty of businesses and only a 10 minute walk from the beach. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel offers various tours for the lone traveler to take advantage of. I would totally stay here again!