Reviews: fundon-hazel

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location just 3 blocks away from Copacabana beach. The breakfast is probably one of the best I've had at a hostel. The wifi works great in the common areas but don't expect much in the rooms. The staff are okay with the exception of Renzo. He helped me while I was checking in and he was just wonderful. He made me feel like I was welcomed and I wasn't just another traveler passing through. Don't expect much from the rooms as the bunk beds look a little old. On a brighter note, there's AC!

Wifi isn't really great in the rooms but it works great in the common areas! Other than that, it's in a great location and offers good facilities. As far as safety, I felt safe being there. The staff are kind and happy to help with anything. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Perfect location! The hostel is located on the main strip with plenty of businesses and only a 10 minute walk from the beach. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel offers various tours for the lone traveler to take advantage of. I would totally stay here again!