Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Highs: location, the terrace (really nice to relax with your friends), clean rooms, breakfast included (no milk or juice!just coffee/tea). Lows: Just two toilets and two showers for too much people at the first floor, in the morning it would get crowded. Not that safe...no keys and no lockers for the biggest room, people get in and out at the main door as they want...

• 7th Jun 2015

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

I've just loved this hostel! Amazing staff, really helpful and concerned about our balloon flight and our tour, they scheduled everything. The rooms are pretty nice, small caves with all you need, lockers inside the room. The breakfast is included and it's amazing, lots of fresh fruit! 2 toilets and 3 showers, but it was OK, the hostel is not that big and they were always cleaning. No wi-fi in the rooms though, but I didn't missed it at all.

• 5th Jun 2015

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Keys to go everywhere, so we truly felt safe; in the middle of the Old Town, with view to the Prague Castle; full equipped (except for a oven) and cleaned kitchen; big and cleaned bathrooms! Oh and on top of that they provide you a trustworthy and cheap transfer to the airport!

• 4th Feb 2014

11th Hour Hostel and Cinema

Budapest, Hungary

My overall opinion is truly positive: nice rooms, big and clean kitchen, plenty of movies to enjoy yourself if you are to tired to go out, really close to the Jewish quarter if you want to party at the ruin bars! It was my 3rd time in Budapest, the 2nd at this hostel and I sincerely recommend it to everyone!

• 17th Jan 2014