• Sweden, Mixed Group, 25-30
Musicology Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
4.6
1st Jun 2014

One of the worst hostels I´ve stayed at! At arrival we waited 3h for bedlinens, didnt have dry ones at 19pm? Its cold (doesent have real roofs), noisy, dirty showers, 'dinner' was 1 hot dog (both days), no lockers with electricity plugs but one under the bed without walls to the other persons stuff! At checkout they tried to overcharge me BIG, after that they gave me the wrong change back insisted I had bought soft-drinks (I hadnt)!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

6th May 2014

Great location right by the lagun with a nice, but quite expensive, restaurant. Most places around this area has similar price though. It will cost you 6 soles to take a taxi to/from Ica. Nice hot water, comfy beds, ok wifi in the room and mini-safes for your valuables. The young guy who works here really helped me a lot when I had problems and made me feel welcome and at home.

Marlon's House in Arequipa, Arequipa, Peru
3rd May 2014

The breakfast buffe is one of the best so far during my 5 month trip in South America. Dark bread, cheese, freshly squized juice, scrambled eggs, cucumber and tomatoes. 3 blocks from the center. Comfortable beds and pillows and lots of toilets, that unfortunaly gets kinda wet on the floor and also stays that way during the day. The best thing with this hostel/B&B though is the sweet young girl in the reception that really goes the extra mile to make you feel at home!

Atawkama Hostel, Cusco, Peru
6.3
28th Apr 2014

I booked this hostel because of the "great wifi" so got really disapointed when I arrived and it didnt work at all. Everyday they said it would be fixed "by tomorrow" but 4 days later still no connection.. nowhere to lock in your valuables, 1 outlet in the intire room, no heaters (be prepared for cold nights) and not possible to lock the door to the room. Standard breakfast. Friendly staff though, hot shower, cheap, luggage-storage for your bag while going to MP, and not too far from the center.

Hi Angelica, thks for the feeback. In order to improve our internet conection we requested a new installation on the 10 of April, but the local phone company failed to do it in the 7 days they promised and left us without internet until this past Friday May 2nd, we complained everyday beleive me, now the conecction is new and we have a more reliable and stable internet, we did offer a 10 -30% discount for the inconvenience. We do have security lockers in the tv room, you must have missed them.

La Barraca Suites, Bariloche, Argentina
26th Mar 2014

We had a nice stay at Barraca Suites. Quiet place, not many people, and wifi worked great in the room. Clean light room and hot shower. Walking distance to the center. The girl who works during breakfast is really sweet and helpful, we almost didnt see the rest of the staff at all but when they showed they helped with all our questions. Recommend it if you want a comfortable stay in Bariloche!

06 Central Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
11th Feb 2014

Nice hostel, helpful staff, good location and atmosphere.

Pax Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
31st Jan 2014

If you like people, partying and beer-pong this is the place to be! Staff is great and helpful and always comes up with different actvities for everyone to enjoy together. Very social hostel, great atmosphere and the Dulche De Leche is to die for! Its not the cleanest, the bathrooms takes some time to get use to, no internet in the rooms and its allowed to smoke in the bar, even during breakfast! There was also a problem with bedbugs during my stay there but i've heard they fixed it. Recommend!

Hostel Posadeña Linda, Posadas, Argentina
17th Jan 2014

I liked the hostel. But with that said the breakfast was REALLY poor and also we had bedbugs in my dorm-room so be and another guy got bitted wery bad, I could se one of them klimbing on the wall. Discusting and would never go here again!

Lions Hostel, Angra dos Reis, Brazil
5.1
6th Jan 2014

Bra läge i början av favelas-området, väldigt liten stad så nära till hamnen & alla butiker/restauranger. Var tvungen att ta en taxi dit för ca 15-20brl för det var väldigt långt att gå från buss-stationen. Mitt "rum" hade ingen dörr så folk sprang igenom där hela tiden vilket var jobbigt och när "städet" gjorde iordning inför nästa gäst efter folk checkat ut BYTTE HON INTE SÄNGKLÄDER utan bäddade bara och tog bort skrynklorna! Hur många som sovit i mina sängkläder innan får jag aldrig veta.....

Vandrarhemmet ligger i centrum av staden, på vägen inte. Så måste ta taxi eller buss, eller gå under 30 minuter. Endast i mitten av staden är nere, resten av staden hög, och toppen har tegelhus. När vi byter sängkläder, så att andra värdar kan ljuga.

Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5th Jan 2014

Hostlet är ok för priset, har bra läge nära shoppingcenter, metro & bussar, begränsad frukost men fritt vatten, kök, , bra internet, trevliga duchar osv. Tråkigt nog tog dom fullt betalt vid check-in trots att jag redan betalat av del av avgiften via hostelworld.. Golven i badrummen var blöta och smutsiga nästan hela tiden och golvet i rummet kändes väldigt smutsigt.

Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.4
4th Jan 2014

+ Cheap, clean toilets (exept the floors!), free water, kitchen. - NO AC only one fan in every room... (got sooooo hot), also they charged me the full fee even thougt I already had pay the booking-fee when i booked at hostelworld. Not ok...

Dear Guest, All of our rooms have air conditioning! We never charge full fee. We always charge the amount payable upon arrival without the 10% paid to Hostelworld. Unfortunately your review is very misleading. Regards, Olivia