Location Hong Kong, Gender Female, Age 37

Aji Verde Hostel San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
19th Mar 2014

I love Aji Verde for its truly friendly & layback vibes: (1) Non-touristic location yet proximity to 'downtown' (only 8 minutes walk) (2) Very social, plenty of communal area; they set a bonfire away from the rooms after 12am for people to talk under stars (3) Friendly vibes that even the quietest travelers would be tempted to mingle (4) Helpful staff, always try their best to help (5) Rustic deco handmade by their in house carpenter, so different from the other hostels Strongly recommend!

Hostel Mora Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina
6.9
7th Mar 2014

My major complaint is their staff. Not friendly and enthusiastic at all, feels like they just wanna merely pass their time and get paid. Not very clean bathroom. The dorm room was really stuffy and cramped. Good location and security though.

We thank you for your comments. Our staff is friendly and our strength is that we give our guests all the explanations they need about Mendoza, the activities and the hostel. Our other guests always left good comments about the recepcionists. But we keep working on our customer service. Furthermore we will improve the cleanliness.

Green House Hostel, Bariloche, Argentina
14th Feb 2014

Love Green House Hostel. A really beautiful hostel with comfortable beds, sparkling clean bathrooms and kitchen (with the BEST cooking utensils I have ever seen in hostels... I cooked and baked a lot there). Great social vibes, lots of cool people. Some people may find it being away from the centre, but honestly, who wants to stay in the centre? I stayed there for 5 days and I didn't even bother to go there. The location is amazing with good environments, layback and BONITA.