• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Apr 2014

I loved my stay at Ming Palace! Even though it was brief, the staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean, and the hostel has such a nice atmosphere. I would definitely stay again.

Thank you for this good comment. On behalf of Ming Palace International Youth Hostel, We would like people all over the world to know that our price are good, and competitive with other local youth hostels. Recently we have done some modications and hope you will enjoy the added feature. A special feature to our modifications is that now, upon request we have in a number of our rooms, a bathtub for your pleasure. Also availible is shampoo, a hairdryer, and air conditioning.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Bike Tainan Hostel, Tainan, Taiwan
4th Jan 2014

I loved Bike Tainan. Kate (the owner) is such a wonderful host. It really feels like you are staying with a friend. She has excellent and detailed recommendations for what do do around Tainan, and she always works to make sure that everyone in the hostel gets to know each other!