Reviews: Droidevo

• Droidevo
  • USA, Male, 18-24
Nobel Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
11th Mar 2014

Nobel hostel was by far a cool place to stay at. The location was just perfect. The breakfast was very good, the staff was awesome, especially kurturus I believe was his name. Very comfy, but just small rooms, but not a big deal. My only problems were the bathroom. There must have been leaks or something because the floors were always wet. And the shower heads were very weak and would fall. But all in all, this place was awesome. I would stay here again no matter what.

• Droidevo
  • USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2014

This was my first hostel ever and we'll I just wish I could find many more like Hostel Alessandro. I enjoyed this place very much. I would most definitely stay here again, no doubt about it. Friendly staff and clean facilities. Only problem were the beds. They would squeak way to much. Other then that, very cool place to stay at.