This was 3rd stay at this hostel, and this time wasn't the best. No quiet hours (music at reception till 1-2am then back on at 7:30 just before breakfast, very loud TV thru the nigh, lights at reception rarely went off at night and the doors are translucid), bathrooms weren't that clean. The staff, as always, was corteous, friendly and helpful - specially Silvina - and the beds are confortable. Great location.

The Wayfarer

Santa Barbara, USA

Such a nice hostel. A bit more expensive than others, but totally worth it.

So happy you enjoyed your stay and that we delivered on value. Thank you so much for being our guest and sharing such great feedback. Warm regards, Casey General Manager

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Nice hostel. Clean toilets, confortable beds, corteous staff.

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Friendly staff, specially Charlena. Clean hostel, confortable beds. No air-con, breakfast eating area not well thought- if someone burns a pancake, guests get all the smoke on their faces.

Thanks for your comments. We've had an unusual summer...we never have warm nights, but we are addressing this to provide more ventilation. As for pancake burners...we have fan and extraction hoods, but we can't teach people how to cook a pancake! :-)

Rock! and Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

toilets and bedrooms were very clean. Beds are confortable. Great location in calm residential area. Breakfast is good. I'd change the courtains in the bedroom. Too thin, the sunlight comes in as soon as the sun comes up in the morning. Banheiro e quarto limpos. Cama confortável. Staff cordial. Ótima localização em bairro residencial. Bom café da manhã. As cortinas do quarto poderiam ser trocadas. Translucidas, a luz perpassa e entra assim que o sol nasce.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

I didn't like the room I was put in to sleep at all. Too many spiders, terrible stairs, noisy storage room underneath it, no bathroom inside the room, and it lacks maintenance. Avoid room 1! Staff was friendly, nice common area.

Punta del Este, Uruguay

The most beatiful hostel I have ever been to! I fully recommend it. Le plus beaux hostel que je suis allé dans ma vie. Ca vaut la peine y rester. O hostel mais bonito que eu fiquei na vida. Vale muito a pena! El hostal lo más bonito que ya fuí en mi vida!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, very clean! Beds could be more confortable.

Onca da Praia - Hostel

Vitoria, Brazil

Beds are extremely unconfortable and the room wasn't very clean. Staff is friendly, good location.

Casa Bellavista Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Nice quiet hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Confortable beds.

El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites

San Andres Island, Colombia

I had a great experience at El Viajero San Andrés and I recomend it!

Thank you very much Felipe! :) Regards!!!

Buddha Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Urban Duddha was a very nice surprise. Toilets are clean, shower is good, bedrooms are also clean with confortable beds. What trully stands out is its staff: Emilio, Julie and Pacho were friendly and me feel like I was home. I absolutelly recomend it!

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Bedrooms and toilets could be cleaner. Bed is confortable. Very cool bar area for everyone to get to know each other. Wi-fi didnt really work in my bedroom (number 1) Friendly staff.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

- It's one of those hostels where the guest is not allowed to sleep unless everyone goes to bed. Some other guests kept making noise by my window until 3:30am and no one from staff asked them to keep it down. - At night secutiry doesn't ask you for any ID before going inside, you just ring the bell and go in. - Reception was supposed to open at 8am, nobody arrived till 8:15 so I checked out with a security guard. - Unfriendly staff;

We close the bar at 11pm, after that it usually gets more quiet as the people drinking in the bar head out to continue their night, perhaps the night you stayed was an exception. We have a really good security guy and will check anyone that seems suspicious. We're sorry if you found our staff unfriendly, during busy times they get more stressed and don't have time to help and socialize as much. Safe travels! CabanaCopa staff

Hostel Way2go

Florianopolis, Brazil

Friendly staff, great breakfast and accomodations. Toilets are always clean. I've adopted it as "my place" in Floripa. I fully reccomend it!! Staff amigável, excelente cafe da manhã, acomodações novas e banheiros sempre limpos! Já virou o "meu canto" em Floripa! Recomendadíssimo!!