El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites

San Andres Island, Colombia

I had a great experience at El Viajero San Andrés and I recomend it!

Thank you very much Felipe! :) Regards!!!

Buddha Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Urban Duddha was a very nice surprise. Toilets are clean, shower is good, bedrooms are also clean with confortable beds. What trully stands out is its staff: Emilio, Julie and Pacho were friendly and me feel like I was home. I absolutelly recomend it!

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Bedrooms and toilets could be cleaner. Bed is confortable. Very cool bar area for everyone to get to know each other. Wi-fi didnt really work in my bedroom (number 1) Friendly staff.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

- It's one of those hostels where the guest is not allowed to sleep unless everyone goes to bed. Some other guests kept making noise by my window until 3:30am and no one from staff asked them to keep it down. - At night secutiry doesn't ask you for any ID before going inside, you just ring the bell and go in. - Reception was supposed to open at 8am, nobody arrived till 8:15 so I checked out with a security guard. - Unfriendly staff;

Hostel Way2go

Florianopolis, Brazil

Friendly staff, great breakfast and accomodations. Toilets are always clean. I've adopted it as "my place" in Floripa. I fully reccomend it!! Staff amigável, excelente cafe da manhã, acomodações novas e banheiros sempre limpos! Já virou o "meu canto" em Floripa! Recomendadíssimo!!