Be Ramblas Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great location but no laundry. Would be beneficial if you were able to use the laundry of be sound hostel up the street as same group. Staff were very helpful and nice.

Wifi barely worked. The bathroom had tiled floor so.was dangerous when getting out onto wet floor. Toilet smelt like.stale urine. Most money I've paid anywhere and accom was not worth the money.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

I've eaten in a lot of hostels on my trip but this hostel had by far the best food. I loved the location as it was so easy to get into town maybe a ten minute walk to the cathedral. The staff were also always happy and eager to help!

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

The air con i had in the first room was amazing but when i checked back in for another stay would not move above 17 degrees! Staff in info point where very helpful especially when the wifi had issues very happy to be given some free wifi.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Only one shower block for those who don't have their own shower and close to the pool so the floor was always wet. When i needed changed for the laundry as the change machine was broken it seemed like it was so difficult to change 2 euro to 2 x 1 euro coins. Getting in and out is simple but time consuming.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Staff were helpful, except for the guy who checked me in he was too busy yawning to be interested in anything it appeared. Tv in my room not work but that doesn't matter! Shower was great bed was super comfy.

Very clean, staff were very helpful and the bed was very comfortable!

hi there. thanks for the great feedback. save travels and best regards, yoho team :)

Even though our room was cleaned daily I had to go ask for more toilet paper every day. Staff were very helpful when I had to sleep on the floor due to an injury and unhelpful room mates and tried all they could to help me which was greatly appreciated.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Can't say that I slept too well as it was so vry noisy here - wonderful to have a room with it's own bathroom but just way too noisy!

Sorry about the noise, but I'm glad you otherwise liked the place!! We have free earplugs if you just ask at reception :)

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Very noisy even when bar outside closed. Also very early cleaning staff make heaps of noise in courtyard at 7.30! Other than this was great.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Room was air con which was a great! Very steep stairs but manageable. Very accommodating when I needed a bottom bunk due to a injury. Unfortunately floor was wet (carpeted) and didn't dry out before I left.

Hi, thank you for your review. Unfortunately some heavy storms caused some leaks in our bottom floor rooms. The damage has now been fixed and the carpets completely replaced. We apologise if this caused any inconvenience and hope you will stay with us again in the future. Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown

Smelled lovely but the bathrooms were so stuffy and lack of fan yo circulate air. Beds were very comfy and the room I had was awesome. Windows opened so able to cool down, other rooms were like saunas though. Very helpful staff.

I ended up going to and from the hostel via a different metro station which was much easier than the one suggested on the directions email. Staff were helpful, showers etc clean. Definitely recommend.