Astor Hyde Park, London, England
11th Jan 2014

I was impressed by the cleanliness of this hostel. The room and bathroom I was in was cleaned every day and the day I left a lot of staff were in the kitchen and dining area scrubbing every inch of it. A bit further than I would have liked from a tube station but not too bad. Alright free breakfast. Only problem was that being on the 3rd floor the wifi didn't work at all. Although it was a beautiful old building it would have been nice to have been offered help with my bag getting up the stairs.

Hi there, we appreciate you taking time to give us feedback as it gives us the opportunity to make our service to guests as good as possible. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the care we take to make the hostel as hygienic as possible. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet capabilities which will now provide wifi to the rooms. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

YHA Bristol, Bristol, England
6.6
8th Jan 2014

The female receptionist that I booked in with was not very friendly and forgot to tell me a lot of things so I was continually going up and down from my room to the reception. I paid 5 pounds to get 24hrs of wifi yet it didn't work in my room. I also spent the night getting bitten by something leaving big lumps all over my legs and arms. Would not recommend this hostel.

Carlisle City Hostel, Carlisle, England