Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Nomades Hostel

The Magic House Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Great small hostel, operated by a very warm and welcoming couple. Feels more like an AirBnB establishment, than a hostel!

Street Garden Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Really great hostel, only complaint is the water reportedly goes from hot to cold in the shower.

Atacama Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Hot water for the showers would be a nice addition.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Sure, it's old, but this is a great hostel for the money, in a decent location.

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

This is the best hostel I stayed at in NZ. Only downside I saw was the cramped/small kitchen, but I didn't use it, so it didn't matter to me.

JJ's Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Really great staff!

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Just a few of the highlights here at "QLD's Best Hostel": -Foam wrapped in cardboard as a mattress. -Moldy shower curtains. -Urine soaked bathrooms

The Nunnery

Melbourne, Australia

Best hostel I have stayed at yet!

Jackaroo Hostel Kings Cross

Sydney, Australia

Can't ask for a better location, literally right next to the train station. Hostel is decent. Only real thing I could complain about is even though the listing says it has Air Conditioning, it doesn't.

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We had an issue with the Air-Conditioning unit over the weekend of your stay, it had to be turned off to prevent water leaking throughout the building. As you can imagine due to the size of the building it took a few days to be fixed. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Great hostel if you want to avoid the "party" scene. Couldn't ask for a better location, close to everything, without feeling like you are in the city.

HI Copa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Manager who is never there, and when i did see him come through, carried himself like he was far to important to acknowledge the guests. There are quotes a few "weird" things with this hostel. whats with the dogs walking around at breakfasting the breakfast area, and where do all the people come from at breakfast? most of the staff is unwelcoming at first, but quite nice once you get past that.

Pauliceia Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Only thing I would really ask for is air conditioning. Otherwise, this is a great place to stay.