Brick House Hostel

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The location is really great. Just 5minute walk from the night bazaar. And you can go to the thapae gate in about 10minutes on foot as well. And everything is new and clean. Staff really nice and kind. But the only downside was the draining system in the shower. It drains very slow. But I guess they can fix this. And the distance between the beds was too narrow. But when I stayed there, there weren't many people in my dorm. So I was okay. So, I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 17th Jan 2016

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location. Close to khaosan road. Clean. Staff are very nice and kind. Definitely recommended.

• 10th Jan 2016

Greenhouse Backpacker

Melbourne, Australia

• 13th Jan 2015

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Great location! Not far from the airport/amtrak station. The staff was really nice and friendly! I like USA hostels. It's always in great location and they offer good breakfast! The only problem is that there is no elevator. But the staff also help me with lifting the heavy luggage. :) strongly recommend this hostel!

• 19th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

I really liked this hostel, although I stayed there only one night. If only I had more time! It's in great location. Close to the beach and shopping area and so on. The staff was really nice and helpful. They tried to help me with problems, even though it's not related to the hostel. It was really helpful! There are a lot of activities going on all the time. So you can join them and enjoy!

• 18th Jan 2014

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I really enjoyed staying there! If I go to San Francisco again, I definitely will stay there again! It's in great location, close to the union square and powell station. There are lots of activities going on everyday. USA hostels always offer a great breakfast with pancakes!!! And nice and clean facilities!

• 10th Jan 2014

AAE Loyal Inn

Seattle, USA

I booked it as a hotel but it was not a hostel. Actually it was a hotel called best western inn. But i really enjoyed staying there!! :) They offer a great breakfast in the morning and access to the computer 24hours. Clean and great facility! I strongly recommend this hotel! :)

• 6th Jan 2014