Brick House Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
17th Jan 2016

The location is really great. Just 5minute walk from the night bazaar. And you can go to the thapae gate in about 10minutes on foot as well. And everything is new and clean. Staff really nice and kind. But the only downside was the draining system in the shower. It drains very slow. But I guess they can fix this. And the distance between the beds was too narrow. But when I stayed there, there weren't many people in my dorm. So I was okay. So, I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Suneta Hostel Khaosan, Bangkok, Thailand
10th Jan 2016

Great location. Close to khaosan road. Clean. Staff are very nice and kind. Definitely recommended.

Greenhouse Backpacker, Melbourne, Australia
13th Jan 2015

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
19th Jan 2014

Great location! Not far from the airport/amtrak station. The staff was really nice and friendly! I like USA hostels. It's always in great location and they offer good breakfast! The only problem is that there is no elevator. But the staff also help me with lifting the heavy luggage. :) strongly recommend this hostel!

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
18th Jan 2014

I really liked this hostel, although I stayed there only one night. If only I had more time! It's in great location. Close to the beach and shopping area and so on. The staff was really nice and helpful. They tried to help me with problems, even though it's not related to the hostel. It was really helpful! There are a lot of activities going on all the time. So you can join them and enjoy!

USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
10th Jan 2014

I really enjoyed staying there! If I go to San Francisco again, I definitely will stay there again! It's in great location, close to the union square and powell station. There are lots of activities going on everyday. USA hostels always offer a great breakfast with pancakes!!! And nice and clean facilities!

AAE Loyal Inn, Seattle, USA
6th Jan 2014

I booked it as a hotel but it was not a hostel. Actually it was a hotel called best western inn. But i really enjoyed staying there!! :) They offer a great breakfast in the morning and access to the computer 24hours. Clean and great facility! I strongly recommend this hotel! :)