Tapir Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Before checkout time I cleaned my bed and left the key at the reception (nobody). I needed to store my luggage somewhere. I emailed them that I put my backpack in the corner of my room. I told my roomate about this, After few hours they emailed me back (after checkout time) that they sent my luggage to a different building. I came to pick that up. They ask for money for money. The manager screamed at me that I could not store my luggage. To get my backpack back I had to pay for another night.

Thank you for rating your stay with us - however we are disappointed, that you were only kind enough to provide this hateful & inaccurate description of how your stay ended. We are of course delighted, that you liked the first night of your stay so much, that you decided to prolong your booking to two nights. Nevertheless, as already explained, we are sorry that you tried to force our Staff into storing your luggage long past the time storage areas were available for you after the last night.

Warsaw Downtown Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I really enjoyed my stay there! Clean, nice staff and good location. Highly recommended!

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

This is one of these hostels that you can't leave. Really awesome staff, good vibe in the bar, swimming pool with an amazing view on Table Mountain. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Cape Town Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I've been in few other hostels around Cape Town, but this is my favourite one. Staff is amazing and they always take care about good atmosphere. It's a great place to meet new friends. Definitely worth to stay a bit longer there.

I really enjoyed my stay there. It is located really close to the ocean. Nice view. The staff was really friendly!

Hostel El Encuentro

Guatape, Colombia

Great view from a tarrace! I really recommend this hostel to everyone.

Itaqua House

Niteroi, Brazil

I trully like this hostel. This is a perfect spot for me to work and enjoy a tropical place that I can not find in Europe.

El Misti Hostel Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed there during Carnaval. The one thing that I really hated was the WIFI. It was a really bad. One more thing that is worth to notice is that there are only 2 bathrooms upstairs for about 40 people. I felt a little bit like in prison camp. One positive is a staff and a great location.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Regards from Tomek, Polish guy who stayed there for such a long time.