U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Very good hostel would recommend the pub crawls. The best experience by myself and by many others at the hostel was Definetly the pub crawl with Taylor the Asian guy . He went above and beyond to make sure we all had a good a good time . His advice regarding Madrid was also very valuable. He was always friendly and talked to everyone and made you feel at home That is certainly what being at a hostel is all about . I would Definetly recommend this hostel . Pub crawls with Taylor were awesome!!!

Republika Hostel

Natal, Brazil

Best party hostel . The staff was absolutely great .

Hostel 3B

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Hostel was okay near beach and fifth ave. Wifi does not work in rooms . Not too many common areas only by the lobby . Rooftop bar was nice but it was always empty. Prices at the bar a little expensive for hostel. Hostel does not give any tours or perform activities .. Not a party hostel . If you are looking for a party hostel look somewhere else . AC is only turned on at night . Construction going on in front of the hostel very noisy .. Hostel looked empty no atmosphere .. Would not recommend

Dear Guest: I¨m sorry your stay wasn't as expected but we do all we can to offer the best service around. About your review, we do offer tours in reception and daily activities like Healthy Tuesdays ( Free Yoga lessons) Sushi nights, bbq after hours, xbox one tournaments, beer pong and much more. We have daily events with local and international House djs,we have a crazy professional sound system (QSC kw series) I don't know why u didnt come and danced with us when u were here. Cheers!

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Great hostel to meet people