We stayed in both the private and the dorm room. Both of them had really comfy beds and we had a good nights sleep. The breakfast was really disappointing though.

• 9th Mar 2014

We loved our stay at Art Beach Hostel. The staff were just brilliant - such friendly, lovely and helpful people. They recommended excellent inexpensive restaurants in town and just seemed like very chilled people. There were not many others staying at the hostel so it was a bit quiet at times, however that is also nice too! The kitchen is well stocked with utensils etc to cook. The dorm was airy and cool. We also stayed in the double room which was lovely. Our favourite hostel in Brazil :)

• 3rd Feb 2014

Studio Beach Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

We were unimpressed that the staff showed us which beds were free in the dorm do we put our things on 2 and when we came back later someone was in one of our beds. Turns out he was there from the night before so his bed wasn't free. Because of new arrivals this meant my boyfriend and I were put into different dorms. Not happy.

• 26th Jan 2014

We had a great stay here. The yoga in the jungle is a must! Really chilled out, lovely people. Didn't want to leave here and would certainly stay again.

• 23rd Jan 2014

GreenHouse Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Lovely place to hang out and meet others. The pool was fab and we loved having the free pasta night! Only problem was it was quite a walk to anywhere else so next time I would have used a bicycle!

• 14th Jan 2014

The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great swimming pool! This hostel has potential to be amazing... However some of the staff were so miserable and this was noticed by a lot of the guests. The food was a bit naff and you have to get a bus into town to get to a restaurant. I am sure the BBQ was good but we missed this unfortunately. I would recommend the place but it could be better!

• 9th Jan 2014