Backpackers Fuji

Narita City, Japan

This is a great hostel for those staying in Narita. Its more home like than a hostel. Clean, Downside was the curfew and that they dont hold your bags during the day, need to get a locker by the train station

Pobi Hostel

Busan, South Korea

This hostel is located very close to the beach. It has a great lock system where everyone gets cards to enter the premises and rooms. there are lockers as well and a good common room

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

this is a nice hostel located in the small city. Not too far via bus to all the great locations to visit. A great market nearby.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This was my favorite hostel in Vietnam. The staff here were the best. They make you feel at home and have great sense of humor. Great location in the old town, many great food places nearby. The staff were very helpful in planning out my itinerary for the rest of my trip in vietnam.

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

this place is more a hotel. A great location at a great price in Shinjuku. Close walk to kabukicho and the subway.

Lam Bao Long Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

This place is conveniently located where a lot of action takes place in Hue. Although it was very hot when I went and the ac in the room was not so great. Other than that it was awesome.

Hoa Binh Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

This place is great, Big building with a big common area and even a great breakfast that is included.

Great location and price for the location. Not a hostel vibe and no common area.

82hostel

Bogota, Colombia

I stayed one night here. The vibe was different than the other hostels I stayed at in Colombia. Its not a bad hostel but it was not my favorite. I felt unsafe sleeping on my bunk. It was a top bunk and there were no protective rails or a wall on atleast one side of the bed. It felt as though I could easily fall off while sleeping on the bed. Luckily I did not. Not all top bunks were like this though in the room.

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

This hostel was great. Great location in Medellin, very close to the bars and nightlife. The common room was great, there is a big jenga set, pool table, and a bar! One of my favorite hostels in Colombia. Facilities were very clean and was impressed with the quality of the place

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

This hostel was great. Awesome common room. The staff were great and very good at getting everyone together for activities. Awesome swimming pool and other amenities.

Jamrock hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

A decent hostel for a great price if you were to stay at this part of Cartagena. Its more residential, was nice though at night, felt a lot safer. The only problem I had with this location was it said it was 24 hour access but it was very hard to get in one night when I came in late. Luckily I had a phone and was able to get in by calling the place. Other than that, its a great hostel, in a great location and not as packed as the other hostels.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

This hostel was great, location is great in a safe part located near a lot of great places within the walls. Great common area to meet others. Also, salsa classes and you can leave your bag in their closet if you venture out to baru islands. Which I highly recommend!

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

This hostel was one of my favorite hostels I have stayed at so far. Very clean, great common room, a lot of stuff to do in the hostel if you wanted to stay in. Hot water was sometimes unavailable but everything else was great!