Mandarin Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
5.7
12th Jul 2014

Zorbas Hotel, Athens, Greece
30th Jan 2014

Not a bad hostel overall. Probably just needs a bit of maintenance here and there. Mind you it's kept very clean and comfortable. My stay was during winter and the off season, so it didn't have the atmosphere of Mercury or anything. I prefer a quieter hostel anyway and I appreciated the location. There's a bar downstairs that has some real potential. The staff were very helpful with any questions I had. The price is decent, I wouldn't wanna see it go up any further though. I'd stay here again :)

Freedom Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
11th Jan 2014

The 3 biggest pluses for Freedom Hostel are location, staff and cleanliness. It's located perfectly in downtown Cairo, close to the museum, Nile, ATM's, shops and great restaurants and cafes. With excellent staff that are always there to assist you with any need possible. Cleanliness is also one of the big factors in this hostel. I really enjoyed the welcoming, homely feel it has and would definitely recommend a stay at Freedom Hostel for anybody planning a trip to Cairo. Sukran Freedom Hostel!