Reviews: esme_1712

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Aishe Hostel Guangzhou

Guangzhou, China

The hostel would ordinarily be fine, I just went on a day when there was dust everywhere because the bathroom was having a new floor fitted. There could be safes or cupboards though, and definitely too many people to share one bathroom and toilet that night. But on any normal day, it is a pleasant place to stay and the staff were so helpful and excellent, even accompanied me to the chemist to help me! So thank you. (Also near to the airport)

• 27th Feb 2014

Great, friendly staff, very comfortable place for studying and also having fun. Everything great-felt like a home, muchbetter than the Hump hosfel. If i had to give any feedback i would say::Food portions could be a little bigger, cocktails were not really cocktails and locks on the door were sometimes inefficient. Overall great stay, thank you!

• 9th Feb 2014

Dear Thank you for your grade and very happy to know that you like our hostel ! We just had the lessones for our bar staff to learn how to made the cocktails , thank you for your remind . Take care of yourself and welcome to come back have a look ! cloudland yha jane

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

Could easily improve by putting simple systems in place,e.g allocated bed numbers. I arrived after a 30 hour train & wanted to sleep,there were no free beds in the room I was given,they proceeded to give me someone else's bed,I was disturbed later on when he came back. Loud Tibetan music from 6.30am outside window. There are not enough toilets/showers for the amount of people. The staff do not understand English, & when I conversed in Chinese they inconsiderately spoke too fast.Go to Cloudland

• 7th Feb 2014

Dear : Thanks for you stay with us and give us comments ,I'm sorry you don't spend pleasant time in our hostel.we wish you have a nice stay in China .

Dragon Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Stanley was helpful & friendly. Cheapest in Hong Kok, but its just a bed,you do get wifi although only in the reception and theres hot and cold water too. Near MTR station but walkable in Mong Kok if you want to save, near the market and macdonalds and 7/11, lifts are a bit annoying. I had great roommates, I would recommend the dorms as theyre cheap and you can meet people, you get a bathroom in the room and outside too and a tv. Not enough sockets though for 4 people with lots of electronics.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Just had the most amazing stay, the staff are friendly, helpful and fun. The facilities are great, everything you could need or want. Met loads of people, took advantage of the fantastic trips they offer and made some incredible memories.

• 12th Jan 2014