• Canada, Female, 25-30
HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
22nd Sep 2015

The place was pretty as I expected. Awesome breakfast, tons of activities everyday and I've met some wonderful people from every part of the world :). Also, very good location and the staff is very friendly. One thing I didn't like was that they didn't have earplugs the entire time I stayed there (approx 1 week). So just a little long before they get their stock renewed. Also, not every room has an outlet for each bed, and the lockers are smallers than the one you can see on the pictures.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2014

There was an old woman yelling all the time in our room. I have no idea why she has been allowed to stay in a hostel... Complaining it was noisy (in a 18 beds room) and too hot. I think it's the only thing that bothered me really.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
The Yellow, Rome, Italy
17th Feb 2014

Le bar anexé à l'hostel est super! Il y est très facile de rencontrer des gens. Le personnel est très amical aussi. Par contre, ne soyez pas trop pointilleux pour la douche. C'est assez petit! Attention: la taxe de tourisme devrait être incluse dans le prix.