Pax Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

You get what you pay for here! The hostel was in a great location (walking distance to San Telmo/subte). Female staff were shrill, immature and unfriendly. Atmosphere: grunge/rock scene. Rooms: dingy/dark/damp. Staff often get mixed up with hostel bookings and you are made to move rooms. LOTS OF THEFT IN THIS HOSTEL!! Computers, wallets, headphones, shoes of other backpackers got stolen in 5 days I was there - and the staff didnt care, reaction was 'well you should look after your belongings' :/

• 31st Mar 2014

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at so far. It looks like a big chill house with an incredible vibe and so any facilities. The atmosphere is 10/10, from the travellers you meet to the friendly, upbeat workers who are so happy to always fulfil your needs and more. Breakfast is best I've had in South America (sausages, eggs, beans, bread, fruit, cake, juice, coffee). Beds are the most comfortable I've slept in, and the rooms are huge! Excellent wifi too. Thank you Bambu, I'll be back!

• 26th Mar 2014

Hello Helena, Thanks for choosing Bambu as your Hostel, we are to be better everyday and when we get a review like yours make us really really happy. We are trying to make Bambu the best place to stay (after your home). Cheers