Reviews: bramdhan

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Istanbul, Turkey

I miss you all sooo much already. you made my stay in istanbul all the more better. thanks soo much!

Hotel Temizay

Canakkale, Turkey

i enjoyed my stay very much. and the staff were very helpful and friendly. i enjoyed the breakfasts. my only comment is that the wifi connection was spotty. please improve the wifi. it's one of the main reasons i choose to stay anywhere. and it's probably the same for others. with good wifi, people might stay longer.

Akropolis Guest House

Bergama, Turkey

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

had a great time staying here and would definitely stay again. it would be nice to have lockers though. (big ones)

The Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Matea and Dario made it an especially wonderful time in Dubrovnik for me. They helped me plan a lot of my day trips and provided good advice. I found the hostel to be very comfortable and well located. I've travelled to many places and hostels over the years and it was one of my best stays. I highly recommend it to everyone. thanks, Barry.

Old Vic Travellers Inn

Nelspruit, South Africa

1 Cora Terrace

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

A good place to pass a night or 2. A basic room in a fairly large house. Unfortunately there were beg bugs in my dorm when I was there. PE is a fairly tough place to get a handle on. Not sure how many hostel options there are. The staff is really friendly so give them a chance.

Robertson Backpackers

Robertson, South Africa

A fairly quiet hostel to explore the wine area. Very good overall. :-)

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

An easy choice to get your bearings in CT. :-)