• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
21st Feb 2014

The hostel was small but cute. They were renovating the back of the first floor but it didn't affect us at all. Once we got to the hostel the receptionist gave us a map and told us about all the places we should go and the places we should eat. She also walked us to our room. The wifi didn't work in the room for me, but it worked great on the first floor.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Astor Victoria, London, England
29th Jan 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The wifi worked but it was slow. The beds were actually really comfortable and clean. The bread for breakfast was strangely delicious. My only complaint was how small the bathroom was but overall I had a great time here and I'm really glad I chose to stay here. The location was also great.

Hey, thanks for your comment, we really appreciate you took your time rating us! Hoping to seeing you guys around next time in London. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team