Dublin, Ireland

I stay at Kinlay Hostel each time i need a place in Dublin. Great price, location, staff, very clean with very good beds .

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I have stayed at Antique Hostel ,before earlier this year just after they openrd. I got personal care and attention from the owner and his wife and had looked forward to my recent visit again , As before things could not be any better and they remembered me as from last March and welcomed me as the Irish man. Regards, James in Ireland and Bulgaria.

Dublin, Ireland

I allways stay in Kinlay House as it has just what i need in Dublin city center at great price. Staff now know me and are wonderful, Regards, James in Limerick.

Dublin, Ireland

Great place to stay, Regards, james in limerick.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

What more can i say , first class indeed. thank you james in limerick.

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

A wonderful experience indeed, this hostel is like a hotel except the price and its more personal with the owners taking a special interest in looking after their valued guests. The kitchen is packed with good food for our breakfast. There were high quality towels available at no extra costs. A great view from the balcony over the river and this historic city. i can not recommend this gem enough . and can not wait to get back to this very special place to stay, james in ireland.

Balkan Hostel

Ruse, Bulgaria

Well what can i say in this small space about this wonderful secret place located a easy walk to train/bus stations as well as to center of the beautiful Rouse city . This hostel is very special as it is like home away from home, and it is completely rebuilt so everything is brand new and designed for our comfort. Mandy [the owner] is from United Kingdom and has lived in the past in Ireland also [my country] Her hospitality well exceeded any other guest house or hostel that i have been to.

The W14 Hotel & Bar