Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I have stayed at! Rooms are good, comfy beds, good sized lockers and bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is only from 08:00-10:00 but you get scrambled eggs, sausages, yogurt, bread with jam or chocolate, best hostel breakfast i have encountered. All of the staff is really helpful and always in a good mood. The best thing is "mammas dinner" were Mamma will cook a 3 course meal with beer and wine included! All this for 10Euros. Great value and really social! You even get seconds!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice hostel. Staff is ok, breakfast ok. Good atmosphere, nice bar, only a block away from the beach and in a very nice neighborhood.

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The first thing is the cleanliness! Sometimes at the evening no one had signed the "washing list" and it was very dirty, next morning it had all been signed. There was no soap in the nearest toilet for our entire stay! The whole place is really tight, bathrooms are small, common area and "the bar" is small, the bunk beds are so low I hit my knee in the bed over when turning in my sleep (I'm 1.80 m). Atmopshere is good tough and the staff is helpful!

Dear Leif, Thank you for leaving your review. Based on your comments and suggestions we will put our full effort to make improvements in our facilities. Although this time we didnĀ“t reach your expectations we hope to have a new opportunity to host you and give you a great experience at the hostel! It was very nice to meet you! Kind Regards from El Misti House staff.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Great atmosphere! Every day is great at the bar! Supersocial. Rooms are a bit small.

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Nice and large hostel! Big common areas, ok bar-area, rooms are ok-sized. Location is great!

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Really artistic and unique hostel! Art work everywhere, you can almost spend a few hours looking at the walls. Really cool but small bar area.