Samba Rooms Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Really clean hostel. Flexible when it comes to breakfast, doesn´t matter if you are going on a day trip early or like my check-in day, I checked in late morning and was offered breakfast on arrival. Location is not perfect for anything but ok for everything, walking distance both to city center and Savassi. The owner thought about a lot of small details, but when all details works it´s really convenient. Wifi works really good, always, not common in hostels in Brazil.

HI Lá em Casa Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Awesome place if you like the feeling to stay with friends. From the first second the owner make you feel like her friend, she is extremly nice and helpful. I will always remember this hostel because of her.

Bee.W Hostel Bar

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Some staff was awesome, some was average, really sweet was one waitress. Toilets and showers was not dirty but cleaning could improve, no toilet paper once. The best with the hostel was the great roof top, for relaxing after a long day of exploring the city. The party was in the bar, but not open every day.

Hi Thank you for your comments. We will pass your compliments on to the waitress. We will be more careful with the bathroom cleaning and toilet paper. Our bar is open from tuesday to saturday from 5pm to 1am. We are glad you liked our roof top! We hope to see you again Thanks Bee.Welcome

Rioow Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The g irl in the reception was one of the sweetest and most helpful ever in a hostel. The location is perfect if you wanna stay in a little bit more relaxed neighborhood, I appreciated the lake just cross the street but still a short and affordable cab ride to Ipanema.