Freedom Hostel Budva, Budva, Montenegro
4th Sep 2016

Good atmosphere, friendly staff, fun people to meet. If you want to have a good time in Budva I recommend it. It was raining when I was there and it was still a good time

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
29th Aug 2016

If you're in Mostar you have to stay here! The private rooms are like staying in a hotel room with a way better atmosphere. It's a great place to meet other travelers and the tour they offer is by far the best tour I have ever been on! Such an amazing hostel!

The Lazy Monkey Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
25th Aug 2016

Such a great stay. Went for only two nights but enjoyed it so much we ended up extending our stay. Everything was clean and the staff were great and super friendly. Definitely recommend!

Maggy's Guesthouse, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.7
21st Mar 2014

Worst experience I have ever had! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Maggy called us american sluts and is blackmailing my friend money to get her ipod back that she left. During our stay, girls (strangers) in another room had guys come back and they got roofied and all of the stuff was stolen. Maggy took this out on us, yelling at us on the phone. Worst customer service ive ever encountered and the rooms are sub par. There is no lobby and they give you one key per room no matter how many people.

Citystay Mitte, Berlin, Germany
16th Jan 2014

First hostel experience and it was great! I had so much fun