La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

I had a great time here! The staff encouraged everyone to hang out together by having nightly meals on the (gorgeous) rooftop. Staff was amazing and super helpful - a really fun group! The location was perfect for absolutely everything, and it was easy to check in and check out. The bar on the roof was an excellent addition to our already fantastic stay in Seville. Recommend 100%. You won't find anything better!

• 21st May 2014

Coroleuhouse-BCN

Barcelona, Spain

I had a wonderful time, it was certainly the best place I stayed at. Jose Maria was a terrific host, and was readily available for his guests, even if he wasn't always on site. The location was perfect, as it was in a lovely neighborhood of Barcelona and very easy (and cheap) to get to the city center. Jose Maria had many suggestions on where to go based on your budgets and interests. He loves the city so it was a pleasure to stay there. Everything was comfortable and clean. Perfect Stay!

• 18th May 2014

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not the worst hostel, but not the best. It's location was very good, but the staff were slow and not very receptive. On the second floor there was no Wifi, which I would have not really cared about except that when I brought it up to reception, they basically told me to deal with it - very rudely. One thing that was nice and convenient was that because we got in late, reception was open late for us.

• 5th May 2014