Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
22nd Mar 2014

Very huge and cozy common room!!! Room and shower room is very clean :) But at the night, it was cold in the room.. Staff is kind and friendly:) Definitely it is very cheap

Haris Youth Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
5th Mar 2014

This hostel is one of the BEST hostel I've ever stayed!!! Haris is very helpful, kind and friendly staff!! He cook the breakfast and it was very nice. Clean room, good hot shower, nice kitchen... This hostel is very cozy! Actually, the hill is a little hard to clime, but you can see nice view and stay calm!!! If I go to Sarajevo again, I gonna stay here definitely :) A lot of thank for Haris!!!

Downtown Belgrade Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
2nd Mar 2014

Staff is excellent!! Friendly, kind, helpful!!! They made me a cup of coffee everymorning!! (not only morning, everytime!!) Location is very good because it's in front of rail station and bus station. If I travel Belgrade again, I really wanna stay there again!!! But kitchen facility is poor.

MEININGER Cologne City Center, Cologne, Germany
7.1
18th Jan 2014

Staff is very kind and helpful!!! This hostel is very cozy except the kitchen is alway dirty... But I really enjoy staying!!!

Thanks for the feedback!! Come back and visit us anytime!!