• Sweden, Male, 18-24
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
6.6
7th Feb 2014

I lived in a 9-bed room. I Think it was Clean and fresh. The room was very smal though, and you had to pay extra to get access to the storage box underneath the bed. Location is great! Very Close to hyde park and tube station. The atmousfear was not so good. It was hard to get in Contact with new people because the common area were very small. The staff was ok. Not mean but neither friendly and funny.

Thank you for the good words we will consider your feedback to make positive changes in our service.

• Sweden, Male, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
20th Jan 2014

I lived here for 2,5 weeks while I was new in London and were looking for a job and a Place to live. A fresh and Clean hostel with big and airy rooms. Great common areas where you could meet new people. A large kitchen och dining area as well. The staff were really good, friendy and cleaned the room every day. I had no problem at all living there for such a long time and I really recommend this hostel.