I recommend this hostel, Clean, Cheep, with very good atmosphere, free coffee and tea.

Cheepest Hostel in Tokyo with weekly party in the main building.

I spent 3 night in this very nice and clean hostel with very good atmosphere. Morever there is a Jazz party every Thursday with very professional mucisians, it was great, I join them and we played Blues together wioth my Armonica. This place is my best hostel in Tokyo.

Nara UGAYA Guesthouse

Nara, Japan

That was my best hostel in japan with very warm welcome. We had an unforgetable party offered by the manager and I also got a free lesson of traditional Japanese guitar this was great morever Miky gave me some Japanese Lesson that I am using every days. thanks to all the staff for these very nice days spend in Nara.

very nice. Very Clean. Very professional staff. well located. I recommend this hostel in Kyoto.

Nice place close to the Nijo Castel/Imperial Palace and manga Museum. For 1 or 2 nights it is ok. However the kitchen is very small.

Posada El Sol

Humahuaca, Argentina

Meilleur Hostel visité depuis 1 mois en Argentine. Acceuil très sympa, propre, bonne ambiance le soir dans la salle commune.

Casa Pueblo Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

Très bien placé, équipe très sympa et bonne ambiance dans salles communes.

Casa Pueblo Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

Trés bon pied à terre prés de la gare routière et staff très sympa.

Muchas Gracias!!