Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

This place exceeded my expectations from some of the older reviews. Talking to the staff it seems like management has changed recently and they have really done a great job with the place. The atmosphere is great and had no troubles making friends and finding things to do. The staff were very friendly and always willing to answer questions. The only problem I had was the place was always freezing but luckily the blankets they provide offer a lot of warmth!

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

I loved staying here so much I extended my trip an extra day! You feel like you are in an apartment with the full kitchen, washer, pots and pans and coffee! You have multiple locked doors to get through so I never felt unsafe or worried. The food at the place downstairs is amazing. You are in a very busy area of the city so the weekends can be loud but that's to be expected if you want to stay in a central location! The staff is so friendly and always willing to chat and answer questions.

Thanks for the review, we have lots of people that extend their stay just like yourself. We hope you can stay with us in the future.

Astor Victoria