Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo, Amsterdam, Netherlands
21st Feb 2014

Extremely close to bars and nightlife as well as 2 tram stops. Staff was helpful, answering my questions and suggesting restaurants and places to see. bathrooms were small and not as clean as I would have liked, but the rooms were good. Sheets were a little stiff, but they were free. I thought the price was a little expensive but I didnt have much of a choice. Would stay there again though.

Soggiorno Primavera, Florence, Italy
13th Feb 2014

The owners of this hostel are definitely in the right business. Customer service. They are sweet and helpful and keep the place extremely clean. They set up my tuscany tour for me, gave me directions, and let me keep my baggage there when I arrived and before I left. It is a bit of a walk in the opposite direction of the center of the city, but not too far. I just worried about it because I was alone. Beds were comfy, NO BUNK BEDS:) really was a lovely stay and i recommend it to anyone.

The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.4
11th Feb 2014

The free breakfast was a great addition. Bathrooms have a lot of space but are not very clean and there werent many places to set or hang your things. Common room/bar area was nice and fun to hang out in with a pool table. The dorms left something to be desired, and I wouldnt stay there again. Staff was helpful.

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
7.4
20th Jan 2014

the bathrooms and rooms are filthy. the floors are swept that's it. but the bedding is free and the shower works. Breakfast is free which rocks but it isn't anything fancy, but enough to keep you until lunch. Free wifi is great and works pretty well. It even worked in my room. beds having curtains are nice but take headphones to sleep. :) 5 minute walk from the tube and 1 minute walk to Hyde Park :) great location! stay here