Feel Hostels Soho Malaga, Malaga, Spain
16th May 2014

Friendly helpful staff. Let us hang there and leave our bags when we were leaving that night. Great dinner and bar options! Fun environment. Between the beach and town. Cool rooftop! Not enough bathrooms though.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.6
28th Mar 2014

VERY helpful, fun, knowledgable staff who provided early breakfast for us (great breakfast!). Pretty central location. But the bathrooms were always filthy, so crowded and noisy, and I was worried about the security. I got my money's worth though and it served its purpose! I guess thats expected when you are sharing a 16 person cheap room.

Thanks for your review. We do take our security very seriously and have lots of things in place to keep everyone safe such as key cards which must be shown on entry, video cameras, lockers and safes.

Rossio Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
14th Mar 2014

Awesome location. Adorable, clean room with great view overlooking the Rossio Square and castle. Friendly, helpful staff-- took us to "secret" Fado place. Individually made delicious breakfast in the morning. Great value for a private room.

Hostal Madrid, Madrid, Spain
7th Mar 2014

Normally I want hostels with a "young person" vibe and lots of activities, but I was staying with my Dad here for the weekend, and this was exactly what we were looking for! It was basically like a hotel with nice, but simple, accommodations. Quiet. Warm shower with great water pressure. Cute balcony. The BEST BEST location-- walking distance from everywhere. I was worried about it being too loud in the middle of the night, but we had no issues. Friendly staff.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Pars Tailor's Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
24th Jan 2014

Tailor's Hostel is phenomenal. It is the cutest 1930's tailor theme, with unique decorations and clean facilities. You can store food/drinks in the fridge or cabinets downstairs, and you can make food in the kitchen area. The staff ROCKS. They made us sangria one night and will take you out to the bars/clubs with them (with discounts)! They are very knowledgeable and will help you get everywhere you want to go with maps/directions/advice. GREAT location-- everything is walkable!