Pride of Paddington

This hostel is GREAT! Staff is super friendly, they always take the time to help you. The bar is awesome, there is a tube station next to the hostel, a bus stop near and BREAKFAST was the BEST I have ever had in a hostel!! Bathroom in my room could be cleaner but I noticed that the ones in the corridor were super clean .I think the only downside was the noise coming from the bar. I was in second flor, but it didn't keep me from falling asleep so no big deal. Would deffinetly come back!!

• 29th Jan 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive comments and we are really glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back in the Pride very soon. Regards Steve Catchpole, General Manager

Rooms were very clean and nice decorated. Staff was helpfull. Location is great, there is a tram stop just a few steps away and you can walk to the central platz. 5 minutes from Hauptbahnhof. Feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Not the best place to make friends i guess, but if you are travelling with friends/family or don't care about that than its no problem. Breakfast is just ok and a little expensive for what it offers. Lift doesn't work :/

• 24th Jan 2014