Reviews: prome179982

Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Iguana Backpackers

Montanita, Ecuador

Great place, only too much moskitos, but iguanas are grwat

Hostal Turista del Mundo

Cuenca, Ecuador

Not really a hostel I think, but if you want a cheap ni room it is the place to go.

Hostel Revolution

Quito, Ecuador

Nice place, spent there few nights meet some great people. When I was there only volunteers were working, and sometimes could not help, but hard to blame them for that.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Personally prefer this one then the one in Silom, staff really friendly, great location if you want to shop.

Dancing Elephant N1 Party Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

As the name suggests it is a party hostel, you want to party go there, I stayed over a week. Sleeping before midnight impossible, but if you want to sleep before midnight go somewhere else. Staff really friendly although not everyone speak English. If you are staying somewhere else but want to party still you are more than welcome.

Samui Backpacker Hotel

Koh Samui, Thailand

When I was staying there, it was in the centre of construction site, during night probably anyone can go in from the back, maybe when it will be over it will be better. There was no bar. Staff friendly and helpful, but when I was checking out earlier then I planed woman at reception didn't want to give me back all money, saying that they have to pay to Hostelword. Generally I would rather not go back.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place, friendly staff, would go back again.

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice place. I felt like in good hotel only 6 people in one room. Really clean. Girls at reception super nice.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for such a nice review! We are happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you here another time! Warm regards, Meininger Amsterdam