Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 51

Pickwick Hall

Near impossable to fault. I was there for almost 2 weeks. Security on the two front doors means security is well covered. Staff are helpful and friendly. My room had a fridge, microwave, table, chair, robe for clothes, heater, power points, and single beds in the room. Showers and toilets were next door. Breakfast in the mornings was self serve cerial, toast, coffee, etc but there are cooking facilites for guests if you want to buy from the local supermarket and eat in. Very recommended!

• 10th Apr 2014

Getting in early it was nice that the staff could hold my bag so I could explore before checking. Room had 2 bunk beds and I got a lower one.. The guests make it work so that lights go off when we want and people are considerate. Breakfast was provided and it is a 10 minute walk from transport and shops.

Hoax Hostel

Liverpool, England

So happy choosing Hoax. Staff are helpful, rooms are key card access and wc and shower are within the room for access. Free PC access for internet meant I could use a real keyboard. Only thing was that my room near the lift could hear the lift announcements. Still a top choice and next to the Cavern for Beatles fans!

HI Thank you for such a nice review. We do have fre Wifi and computers for guest to use. As we are a 5* hostel, all rooms are en-suit and towels are provided on arrival. We hope the lift didn't disturb your stay too much! Did you go on the Beatles walk? it's truly fantastic - and a great way to see the city! Team HOAX