Moa Backpackers - Campeche

Florianopolis, Brazil

The hostel is close to a nice little restaurant, has a nice pool , a swing and a lovely garden where you can relax.Gaetano (staff manager) was super nice.

Mambembe Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is unique, with a hippy mood, relaxing and the staff is great!!! Very helpful and friendly. I had a great time!!! Muito obrigada :D

Kaissara Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

The hostel staff is super nice! I loved the kitchen, patio area where all the guests get together at night for sone drinks, chat, music! For breakfast I had fresh bread , cheese, ham and fresh fruit!

HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

I really loved my room, it was like a family house , great breakfast, with laundry service and above all friendly and helpful staff. I even got to practice my little Portuguese :)

Fata Morgana

Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

Fata Morgana is more than a hostel, the bungalow I stayed in had a bedrom, a bathroom with a little wardrobe and a patio with an hammock and rocking chair. The host Edit is very nice and has rescued through the years 2 donkeys, Flora y Paco and local streets dogs that are happy as her guests :) The bungalows are surrounded by a green garden and the atmosphere is relaxing...if you like adventures and crazy nights this can be a lovely break before you head to your next party destination.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Ostello Bello was a great surprise from the beginning: welcome drink, nice staff, lovely and clean room :) During happy hour the lounge is full of people from Milan and visitors staying at the hostel. the 35 euro includes lodging,dinner and breakfast and considering the cost of life in Milan it is a great deal!