Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

We had a great stay at Glasgow Youth Hostel. The staff were excellent, really helpful and gave us great tips. The beds were comfortable and our room had a fantastic view of the city. Kelvingrove Park was on the doorstep and it was beautiful.

• 28th Dec 2015

Hostel Papaya Getsemani

Cartagena, Colombia

If you are looking for a relaxing, accommodating and clean environment to stay in Cartagena - this is the hostel for you. I travelled around the Carribean coast of Colombia and this was by far the best hostel I had stayed in. It is a small hostel with very helpful staff, and breakfast is included. They even let us come back and shower and pack after we had checked out. Cartagena is a lovely place to visit, and Getsemani is walking distance from all the tourist attractions.

• 23rd Jan 2014

The Dreamer

Palomino, Colombia

Amazing location - 30 second proximity to the beach, lovely clean room and bathroom, nice bar. Was full of Brits mainly. Happy hour was the cheapest I found along the coast, was 8mil for 2 cocktails. Only downside - you have to pay for wifi, and it is quite pricey, and not factored into the cost of the dorm. If you don't need wifi the it has my highest recommendation. palomino is a beautiful beach and well worth visiting.

• 22nd Jan 2014