Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Hostel de Mafkees

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very friendly and helpful staff! Very near to central train station. But would be better if they can provide bed sheet and pillow for free and there are more plugs in the room.

Prague Lion Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nobody seems to be responsible for cleaning the toilet and the floor is all wet. Other than that the hotel is good in general.

Hostel trubarjeva 54

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hostel trubarjeva 54

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I found myself being cheated by the staff at the reception. I actually paid some deposit online but they charged me the full amount when I arrived. Really mad about this ;( Also, there are only two toilets and it ends up people always knocking on the door when you are using the toilet.

dear, We would like to notify that we do not charge any customer any additional fee, We strictly write down the fees customers are supposed to pay to us. We do not charge any vat, we also do not charge any tourist tax as well. THANK YOU, FERDI LUTVIJI

Labyrinth Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Legend R.G

Rome, Italy

Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

Leonardo is extremely nice and helpful! We love Leonardo House! But there's way too few bathroom and other residents will probably knock your door when you're bathing!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Good location and breakfast but wifi only works on the ground floor. Also you can't adjust the temperature of the shower and it is very hot.

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

Really good location and everything is alright But I have to say that there's way too few bathroom and toilet in this hostel so it ends waiting long for bathroom and someone knocking the door when you are bathing!

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read that you had a good stay. During your stay all our dorm beds were booked and in winter season all guests come back to the hostel at around the same time and want to shower then. We are sorry for the long waiting time you experienced. Our hostel offers 4 bathrooms with showers and another 2 toilets and normally guests do not have to wait more than a few minutes. We hope to welcome you again soon.

The Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

A bit difficult to find the hostel at first and it's a bit far away from the train station. The room is not secured as it doesn't have a lock on the door so remember to bring your own lock or get a key for the locker at the reception. Staff is extremely helpful and I would stay here again if I go to Zermatt.

Staff are helpful but some are cool. Also on the first two days of my stay the drainage system in my room had a problem that the water can't drain. So it ended up a mess in he bathroom! So horrible! Other than that everything is good.

Hi there, thank you for your comment. I'll pass the compliments on to the staff :) Next time you have any problems in your room, please let us know right away and we'll take care of it immediately. Hope to welcome you again here soon! Safe travels, Alex

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A little bit far away from city centre but all other things are good

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

A really good hostel! I got much more than I pay!