The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

The hostel was ok but not as good as I had expected seeing that it has won several awards. The staff was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, one could only get Wi-fi at the hostel bar or other common grounds, but not in the rooms itself. Breakfast was not included and relatively expensive.

• 30th Jan 2014

The B.I.G

Cape Town, South Africa

Very friendly and welcoming staff, very clean and neatly, modern furnished Hostel. I liked the fact that Breakfast is included (which is not common among Hostels) and one has quite a few choices between different cereals, bread, fresh fruits, etc. Also on Thursday the Hostel offered a Braai for which everyone could sign up and enjoy a nice evening together. Due to the rather small size of the Hostel and great people it felt like a family. I had an awesome time there!

• 29th Jan 2014

The B.I.G

Cape Town, South Africa

Very friendly staff and great people, which gave the impression of a big family. The Hostel is very clean, and neatly furnished. I also liked the size of the rooms (no more than 5 beds in one room) and the breakfast in the morning with cereals, bread, fresh fruits, milk, orange juice, coffee... just everything you want.

• 27th Jan 2014