• British Virgin Islands, Female, 41+
ALL STAR PRIVATE STUDIOS, London, England
5th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay and l wasn't expected to be good at this at first, l recommend this hostel to my friends. value for money, close to the station which l love very much, the cleaningness and friendlyness is overwhelm.

• British Virgin Islands, Female, 41+
16th Mar 2014

Everything was fantastic except there is no heater in the rooms, l enjoyed my stay very well

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback Our hostel has under floor heating this why you have not seen any heaters. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

• Wallis And Futuna, Female, 41+
No.8 Willesden Hostel London, London, England
6.6
25th Jan 2014

My room mate south Africa woman is rude, extremely sarcastic person to live with, nobody she talk to her or start conversation with her. otherwise the place is good to stay. there are mice in the kitchen, the kitchen is always dirty.