Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 32

One World Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

nice place. just in the end of long street. very convenient for everything. matt is friendly and helpful with his lovely little girl small. i'll be back!

Santos Express Train B&B

Mossel Bay, South Africa

great place to lodge to eat and to get around. ocean view from the train window. just 10m from the beach. very helpful staff make me satisfied in mossel bay. i'll be back definitely. recommend strongly!

Knysna Lakeside Accommodation

Knysna, South Africa

face the lake, has a very beautiful view from the room. when i got there it was saturday, there's no one in the reception which is locked. the staff left a note on the wall and my key in to mailbox. i booked 2 nights, but i left the day i arrived even my deposit couldn't be returned. the most disappointed lodge during my whole vacation.

We regret this situation that we were not at the premises during the arrival, as although according to our information on the Web site which that states that our reception opens at 14:00, we are normally present throughout the day. The accommodation was available and open so we do not know why the guest decided to go to Plettenberg Bay instead of staying in Knysna.

Lodge 96

Oudtshoorn, South Africa

matt is a great guy who is so kind and helpful as his girl friend. they answer any question from me, and tell me everything they know. you have something want to know? just @matt :) . thanks to all three of you. i spent a very good time in oudsthoorn.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • China

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

i'm lost in the first night cuz the staff was just disapeared after my check in. poor english is not shame on them. no pick up too late or too early. no drop off at all! we should pay for everything. never go back!

• 28th Jan 2014
  • China

Dear Nan You arrived very late in the evening, after 22h00 and the night staff signed you in and showed you to your bedroom. The following morning my manager showed you around the hostel and explained where everything was you needed. We offer a free pick up only between 07h00 and 22h00. Yes, we do charge for all other transfers because we are running a business after all. If our driver is busy we always call a meter taxi or suggest a cheaper option, if possible. Regards Liezel