• USA, Female, 18-24
Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
28th Apr 2014

This was a really fancy hostel! It was really safe and the staff were super helpful. They had a huge complementary breakfast and a bar with free tapas and events every night, so it was a fun, comfortable, and social place to stay. It was a little pricey, but all places in Milan are, so I think it's your best deal for a really nice hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Kif-Kif Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
24th Apr 2014

The guys working the hostel were SO much fun!! We became good friends with them and had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone in the common area downstairs and on the roof. It's a really friendly, welcoming, and social hostel, and it was part of what made my trip so amazing. It's right in the suk of the old medina, so it's a 4 minute walk into the main square... perfect location, just a little hard to find the first time. And the roof is a BEAUTIFUL place to hang out and watch the sunset.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Elena, Zadar, Croatia
13th Apr 2014

The hostel owner was SO welcoming and sweet to my friends and I! He helped us with directions and suggestions of what to do, and got us an AMAZING deal for transportation to Plitvice Lakes National Park. The place was super clean with fancy bathrooms on each floor, and I felt like my stuff was all really safe with the individual lockers in the room. AND we were a 1 minute walk from the sea! Definitely a great place to stay in Zadar!