Gringo's Rincon Hostel

Sucre, Bolivia

Best hostel I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few now! Great beds, showers, kitchen, cleanliness, and friendly staff! Kitchen is fully stocked with a great market near by to make you want. Great place to chill and relax and quiet if you are studying Spanish.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

A hot shower is hit and miss, but the beds are comfy, bar is a blast, and the staff is very helpful. Definitely a party hostel, but there are a few quieter spots if you need. They are very diligent about their cleaning which is nice and necessary with how big a place it is. Location is fine and a short walk to the main s sights.

Mallmanya Inn

Cusco, Peru

Perfect place to have a nice quiet stay and nice private rooms with hot showers! A short walk to the main center and some great restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Bargain Stay

Barcelona, Spain

Great price for a whole apartment to yourselves but the bunk beds are in the tiniest room, almost a closet converted to a room. Plan to spend your time in the living room or out on the town. The host was very nice and even gave us the one bigger room to accommodate us. Although he was absent when it came time to check out and get out key deposit back. Very unprofessional to leave you stranded like that. Kitchen was great to cook in, and shower was nice. Location is good next to metros.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed this place! Great location, comfy beds, delicious breakfast, and a easy place to just chill out if you don't want to be out on the town. Wi-Fi is a little bit of a pain sometimes but I think you can deal. The top bunks are not for the weak or light hearted, they are a bit up there but I like the curtains that make each bed more private. Great value for your money!

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

No Wi-Fi is a pain! You must go to a nearby cafe or something to get Wi-Fi and they charge too much for the computer use. The showers don't have curtains or doors so all your stuff gets wet, they are also ice cold sometimes. My room was on the fifth floor but no elevator so my suitcase had to stay all the way down on the ground floor. Breakfast is skimpy. Good location to metro and train station. Could be much better but for Paris the price is good.

Milan Hostel Emmy

Milan, Italy

There was only one bathroom for the whole floor which became a problem while I was shower and someone really needed to use the bathroom. The cleaning was obviously not that great as the bottom of my socks would turn black. They charge you for changing sheets everyday even if you don't need/wabt your sheets changed everyday. There is no kitchen or microwave but a fridge. They didn't even let me keep my luggage in the office for the day because my train was late at night.

Locanda Rocco

Florence, Italy

The location is amazing! Right in the middle of everything and chloride to the train station. The place was cleaned daily. There is only a tiny fridge and a microwave so don't plan on cooking a lot here. The walls are also paper thin and you can hear everything, including people using the restroom. Also be prepared to go across the street to the other hotel to do your check in, it's not located in the same building. Other wise great stay for your money!

Very close to the train station and only twenty min walk or quick bus ride to the center, other than that, this hostel had nothing going for it really. The rooms smell, the cleaning is obviously halfassed, the kitchen is better than some I've seen but not great, and they don't offer very much. Good enough for a place to sleep but then you'll have to get out during the day. Staff was kind of friendly but really didn't seem that welcoming. Overall, not worth what I paid.

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

The staff that worked the front desk were very friendly and helpful but the cleaning ladies who also prepare breakfast are very rude and extremely loud early in the morning. The place was relatively clean, but the kitchen had almost nothing to cook with or use. Not a great option if you plan on cooking your own meals. My bed was extremely worn and I could feel all the springs as I slept. The location is great though for seeing the town and catching the boats, buses or metro!

Your Hostel

Palermo, Italy

I truly enjoyed my stay here! The location was a great starting point to see all you wanted in Palermo and even a quick trip to Monreale or to the beach Mondello. The staff was so nice and very helpful. Cleanliness was hit and miss but nothing that would run your stay. The kitchen was well equipped as well! I'd definitely stay here again!

The best part about this hostel was the staff! They were so helpful, welcoming and friendly! This hostel has a little bit for everyone; quiet places, a bar and concerts on the weekend, and warm comfy beds. Even a garden to hang outside. Everything is cleaned daily and a small fee breakfast served everyday for free! The only downside is the internet doesn't work in the rooms, you have to go down to the common areas to use Wi-Fi. Had a wonderful start and would love to go back!

Thousand Sunny

Rome, Italy

I had a wonderful time here and felt almost like family! I liked how quiet it was and the well equipped kitchen. Everything was super clean. With all the rain I would have liked a little bit more heat on... It was quite cold at times. The dog Zorro sure put a smile on my face!