• Germany, Female, 25-30
St. Athans, London, England
7.7
31st Mar 2014

For a short stay where I just needed a place to sleep, it was fine and good value considering the location. Staff was friendly enough, but rather businesslike. Cleanliness was ok, room was small but functional, and I actually like the somewhat old-fashioned feel of the house. Biggest problem for me was having to ring and wait for someone to personally open the door any time you wanted to get in, made me feel awkward and unwelcome. Would consider returning if not for that.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Astor Museum Inn, London, England
26th Mar 2014

Very much enjoyed my stay here! Rooms, showers and kitchen were clean and more spacious than I'm used to from hostels, staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was fine and complimentary tea/coffee/biscuits a very nice touch. And the location is perfect (even more so if you're planning on watching some musical theatre). Would definitely come back!