House No.11

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The location is incredible. The street that this hostel on has a lot of great things, early opening breakfast places, lots of spas, a market and lots of cheap places to eat. The staff was helpful on giving us useful advice and helped us book trips. The rooms were decent, although my only complaint would be that the bathroom doors are somewhat see-through which can be awkward depending who you are rooming with and they didn't provide toilet paper.

• 28th Jan 2014

Journey Guesthouse

Phuket Town, Thailand

One of my favourite hostels I have ever stayed at! Very nice and helpful staff, comfortable rooms, very comfortable beds, great cable tv and working a/c. This hostel had a "very homey" atmosphere and I have no complaints about it at all!

• 25th Jan 2014

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

One of my favourite hostels I've ever stayed in! I also just booked 1 night to start due to the lack of reviews but loved it so much I decided to stay for 3 nights. Very comfy beds with duvet, private bathroom, great working a/c, helpful and lovely staff and comfortable atmosp atmosphere. I definitely recommend staying here.

• 24th Jan 2014