Location USA,

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Mar 2015

Great location; easy walking distance to the beach. The free hot breakfast in the morning was delicious, and there was often free wine and desserts for guests. Charlie at reception was so kind and extremely helpful with recommendations for restaurants to eat at and things to do in Miami Beach. My friends and I all loved staying at Bars B&B!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Sun & Moon Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
15th Apr 2014

I had an absolute blast at Sun & Moon! I loved the common room area, where we got to meet a lot of cool, young travelers from around the world. It was also nice to be able to drink openly there. The wifi was annoying to deal with since it didn't always work, but there's a computer room with Internet that usually worked. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience here.

Thank you so much for your comment! Good to hear you enjoyed your stay here :) . We will check to improve our Wifi connection. Kind regards, Sun and Moon

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Little Town, Prague, Czech Republic
6th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great shower and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms with big lockers and lots of chairs to sit on. Very clean for a room of 10 people, too! Pretty good location with a short walk to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.