Staff were extremely helpful. Tons of showers/toilets and power points. Clean rooms. Location about 10-15min walk from Grand place.

• 24th Oct 2014

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

The toilet on the second floor flooded so I told the reception then headed out. Came back used the toilet on the first floor and had water dripping from the ceiling onto me. Went to tell the guy downstairs (another fella) and he was like we know its an on going problem for us. Only one electrical powerpoint per room even if there are 4-6 beds in a room. Staff not very helpful when asking for directions or help about Paris attractions and information.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

Staff and location great. Had to rent own lockers and bring own keypad. Bathroom pretty dirty around 8pm-10pm when everyone has their showers. I didn't have a good time there. Others staying there were not very considerate. Came in late, made lots of noise etc so rated terrible atmosphere.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Be Sound Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel ever. The staff were fantastic. I stayed for 3 nights and met all 4 members. All friendly, cheerful and helpful. Location was great 2 minutes to metro and 5 mins to LaRambla. It was during non peak season so not a whole lot going on in hostel but that is to be expected. I'm heading back to Barcelona this summer will definitely be staying at Be Sound!!!

• 28th Jan 2014