Green Tiger Vegetarian House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Amazing hostel. The best I have ever stayed at! Brilliant beds and luxurious sheets in the dorms, fantastic shower and bathroom with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel included. Lots of power sockets for charging around the place as well as good wifi. AND lovely staff.

• 24th Jun 2014

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Not the best hostel I've stayed in, but ok for one night. Some of the problems included a lot of serious mould on the wall and the TV not working in the private room. It's also down a very dark street. All fine for one night though.

• 16th Jun 2014

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

This was a great hostel and I really enjoyed my time here. Comfy beds, aircon that works and clean bathrooms. Very good area to socialise, good trips where they actually help you join up with other backpackers to reduce costs. Great location too. Plus they employ local staff and give them way better pay, rights and benefits than anywhere else in Cambodia. Would definitely recommend - I had a great time.

• 7th Jun 2014

Lovely Jubbly Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Considering this hostel has only been open a few months, there were very little problems that we encountered. The rooms were great, beds huge, common area and bar were great (not too loud - at least I couldn't hear anything) and they served Heinz Baked Beans on toast!!! I would definitely stay here again, us they helped me book a tuk tuk to all the sights and a top notch bus to Siem Reap.

• 4th Jun 2014

Villa Pinkhouse

Da Lat, Vietnam

This is a great little guest house. The family who run it are so friendly and you can have a laugh and a joke with them, which makes your stay brilliant. I stayed in the single room, which actually had a double bed. The breakfast could do with upgrading as other people have said, the shower didn't work with hot water all the time (easily fixed) and the Secret Tour, whilst excellent, was a little too expensive..but I would definitely stay here again.

• 26th May 2014

Hanoi Serendipity Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This is a good place to stay in Hanoi if you want some time to yourself, a clean a decent room for the night etc. However, I did find that whilst the guys that helped out with bags and in the kitchen were delightful as well as Henry behind the desk, the lady at the hostel was quite pushy with tours and when I didn't book through them got very cross with me and I booked my Halong Bay tour (at a bad price) kind of out of fear!

• 5th May 2014

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Great hostel. Clean rooms and bathrooms and the aircon worked. Another great piece of work from the Green Forest Hostel group. Would reccomend.

• 28th Apr 2014

This is a great little hostel that I've discovered is part of a chain across China. Everything is quite new and I was highly satisfied with the huge private room I had and excellent bathroom at such a price. I would stay here above a hotel again any day. The only reason why I would mark this particular branch down on this occasion is that the shower did not work properly and neither did the wifi I'm my room. However this is quite a new place so I am sure these things will get sorted out in time

• 20th Apr 2014

thank you for choose our hostel when you travel in Xi'an ,hope that here leave your a good memory , we served hotwater for 24h, it is need time for boiler make hot water for all the room in our hostel , so the hot water need time to move to all the rooms ,when you came our hostel that day we just check our WIFI ,so the WIFi can't use at a few hours , sorry for that .

Loved staying in this hostel the dorm itself was great - good beds, great company and several areas where I could store things safety. It's also in a great location that is safe. I was planning, as a solo female traveller, to arrive during the day for safety reasons but my flight was delayed so I arrived late at night. But I can safety say this is not something I should have been worried about - even at 11pm at night the street was still buzzing and I didn't have to worry.

• 14th Apr 2014

Thank you for love to stay here! We hope you can recommend our hostel to your friends!